Grand Theft Auto IV is an action-adventure video game introduced and produced by Rockstar North and is the sixth 3D game in the sequence. It is the first release from the series on the seventh generation consoles; this was an significant part of the game’s expansion as they had to boost up in the graphical features and enhancement in game play. This is what made this game a very important and unique release by Rockstar North. The game is locate in Liberty City (also known as New York) and you play as a Russian immigrant named Niko Bellic. Niko has came to Liberty city in search of a lavish life; and works his way to the top by Assassinating individuals and indulged in various crimes.
The target audience is under 30 year old men, however not all of these can legally play it as it has an age restriction of 18. 18-30 is very suitable as the game is too graphic, rude and violent for under 18’s and may offend more mature people over the age of 30 for the same reason.
A fresh period of GTA games has been started as the game was developed for 7th generation and this is probably the reason that audience enjoyment is enhanced. GTA IV's graphics largely benefit from being on the seventh-generation consoles this is due to the high-definition capability of them. This makes it more enjoyable for the target spectators as it seems more real and players can feel like they’re really part of the game play.
Supported Operating System
Window Vista, Windows XP (sp3) With DirectX9
- Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB
- Memory: 1.5GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
- DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
- 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900 Video Card
- Free Hard Drive Space: 18GB
- Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) 2.5GB (Windows Vista)
- 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870 : Video Card
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz Processor
- DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card