Posted on 3:59 AM by Aryan Garg
God of War: Chains of Olympus God of War: Chains of Olympus is a prequel to the first installment of the franchise, and begins with Kratos embarking on a journey across mysterious new environments that are engulfed in darkness and completely untouched by mortals. The Gods have been rendered powerless from the state of their world, leaving Kratos with only one choice -- he must square off against the most vicious of demonic creatures from Greek Mythology and choose between saving his soul or the ancient world from imminent and total destruction. Armed with a set of brand new combat moves, magics and weapons that compliment existing favorites, players must lead the Spartan Warrior through foreboding environments, while unraveling story-driven puzzles and battling creatures from the dark underworld. Packed with intense action, epic backdrops and set pieces, and a new captivating storyline, God of War: Chains of Olympus delivers an engaging gameplay experience from start to finish, emblematic to that which fans have come to expect and love of the franchise.
* Epic Gameplay on the pc system: Keeping true to the God of War franchise, experience dramatic camera angles and epic set pieces, offering a never before seen experience on the pc system.
* Mythological Odyssey: This story is set in a time before the events of God of War, where players will experience Kratos' journey during the 10yrs of servitude to the Gods of Olympus.
* All New Combat Moves: Players can utilize new brutal combat moves along with their favorite combo attacks from the God of War franchise.
* Exploration: From the Gates of Hades to the Depths of Tartarus, the journey will take players through the dark and brutal world of Greek Mythology. Face-off against all new creatures from Greek Mythology and engage in epic boss battles.
* Puzzle Solving: As players explore the ancient world, prepare to navigate through a labyrinth of challenging puzzles inter-woven into the story.
* Critically-Acclaimed Franchise: Brought to you by two award-winning development teams, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Santa Monica Studios and Ready At Dawn Studios.