Loot, level, and build with fast paced RPG combat and strategic base building!
The king has charged you with taming a wild territory of his realm by building a prosperous town and conquering all enemy sites in the region. You must bring a diverse cast of followers to your settlement and then carefully select members of your village to join you on expeditions of exploration and conquest in the surrounding lands. There you’ll encounter the characters and creatures of myth and folklore, and find much needed resources to expand your village, from iron to make weapons to a mystic tome to entice a great mage to join you. Should your forays meet with success, fame, fortune and prosperity await.
But, take care! For even the loss of a lowly farmer can spell disaster at harvest time!
- Party-based RPG Action - Variety of characters, weapons, and strategies. Will you lead the charge with a two-handed strike or stand behind the armored herder with your bow?
- Town Building - Choose who will settle in your town. Arm them for defense, or give them tools for production.
- Character Development - Command an Orc tribe as Lord or Shaman, or lead a Human village as Human, Dwarf, Elf, or even Undead Warrior. Develop lowly farmers into great warriors. Customize your character to help in adventure or improve village life.
- Random Fantasy World - New locations with different resources, items, enemies, and challenges for maximum replay. Orc war camps, dark elf raiding parties, goblin infested mines, ruined undead cities, and more.
- Customizable Gameplay - From hardcore game to a world without raiders, you decide the type of game you play.
Pentium 4 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 64 MB (GeForce 4 Ti4200 or better), 250 MB HDD, Windows XP/Vista.