This is the game released in 2005 based on the movie Starship Troopers. Although many games based on movies royally suck, this one is an exception. Features a deep plot and intense multiplayer including cooperative campaign gameplay.
At the start of the game, the war is not going well… the bugs are rampaging across Hesperus - a planet perilously close to Earth. Colonized by man, Hesperus was once a haven of earthly tranquility. Now, it is a terrifying battleground where the weaknesses of an implacable foe must be discovered and exploited.
You'll be fighting against hundreds of enemies at once - just as in the movie you will have to overcome wave upon wave of bugs.
From start to finish it features a mix of huge real-time battles on an epic scale and solo 'infiltration' type missions.
There are varied Combat Environments - Indoor and outdoor levels, including the wide-open battlefields, a secret laboratory, claustrophobic bug nests, abandoned mines and lonely outposts.
As well as the single player there's 3 co-op levels, 3 deathmatch levels and 3 team deathmatch levels. Dedicated co-op multiplayer levels to test you and your platoon. Up to 8 players can form their own squad of 'Mobile Infantry' and play together to defeat the arachnid menace? How about having a go at the Trooper vs. Trooper 'deathmatch'
Remember - You are an elite marauder, the best of the best, sent on to this distant alien planet to meet up with and help the troopers through the hazardous missions. You've arrived on the rebound from a major defeat and with your superior armor and weaponry you have to put yourself in the frontline. The mobile infantry will give you breathing space, but you've also got to take the enemies down.
* Epic battles featuring 300+ bugs with individual AI on screen at once, 20 times more action than gamers have ever seen before.
* 19 different types of non-humanoid enemy bugs to encounter.
* License that covers the whole Starship Troopers universe. The books, , films and TV series are just the beginning.
* Voice-over commentary by Casper van Dien, aka Johnny Rico, now the general who introduces each mission.
* Nine weapons, each with dual function attacks.
* Weapons include the standard Morita rifle (seen in the film) as well as the plasma rifle, shotgun and rocket launcher, plus a variety of new and exciting items such as intelligent grenades and the infamous nuke launcher.
* 12 single player levels including a mix of huge real-time battles on an epic scale and solo ‘infiltration’ missions.
* Varied Combat Environments – indoor and outdoor levels, including the wide-open battlefields, a secret laboratory, claustrophobic bug nests, abandoned mines and lonely outposts. Plus LAN and online modes including death match and co-op mode.
Recommended: 3.0ghz CPU, 1Gb RAM, GeForce 6800 or Radeon X800 [1024x768 with shadows], DirectX 9.0c, 600mb free hard drive space, Windows XP ONLY, DirectX compatible PCI soundcard.
Minimum: 2.0ghz CPU, 512mb RAM, GeForce FX5900 or Radeon 9800 [800x600 with shadows], DirectX 9.0c, 600mb free hard drive space, Windows XP ONLY.
This copy of the game includes:
-Full ISO copy of the game
-0.5.24 official patch
-No CD Crack
use 7zip to extract files
place the patch in game directory and install it