Fight your way through the Wild West, birthplace of the term “shooter,” in the only game to give you an authentic look into the Old West and all its glory, through the eyes of the hunter AND the hunted.
South Texas. 1882. Billy Candle has just turned 19 and he stands accused of murdering his mother and stepfather. Hot on his trail is Reverend Ray McCall, his stepfather’s brother and an infamous gunfighter who believes the Lord has chosen him to be Billy’s judge, jury and executioner. Call of Juarez is an epic western adventure about vengeance, survival and the search for a legendary lost treasure.
- Serious approach to the Wild West theme and detailed reconstruction of the character and visuals of that times.
- The use of physics and innovative simulation of fire, liquids, dust, smokes and gases to construct emergent gameplay.
- State of the art graphics making use of the top technology graphics cards features on todays cards.
- Playing 2 distinct characters with different abilities and different gameplay.
- Horseback riding and saddle shooting, gunfighter duels.
- Using the whip to fight, move objects and move the player’s character.
- Legendary weapons form the Gold Fever era and full akimbo mode for the hands on approach.
- Exhilarating storyline with full of twists and turns in this exciting Western Genre.
OS: Windows 2000, XP, XP64 CPU: P4 2.2Ghz / Athlon 2400+ (Celeron 2.4) or Higher Graphic Card : 128M DirectX9.0c compatible (nVidia: GeForce 6600 or higher, ATI: Radeo 9800 or higher) Ram : 512MB (1024MB recommended) Hard Drive : 2 GB free disk space DVD-Rom Drive: 2X Sound Card: Direct X 9 compatible Multiplayer: 56k modem for online play (broadband recommended)