True Crime: New York City will follow another policeman through the meticulously re-created streets of a real-life metropolitan area. However, instead of the wisecracking LAPD detective Nick Kang, gamers will now play as Marcus Reed, a former gang member turned NYPD officer. Though few details about TC:NYC have been revealed, it will presumably have a similar moral-ambiguity system where Marcus can be either a good or a (very) bad cop.
- *Street Cop Life* Bust criminals, take down foreign and local gangs, search and seize, extort, interrogate, and dispense justice your way - by the book or indulge in the temptations of the job.
- *Rule New York City* Free-roaming authentic neighborhoods, GPS-accurate streets and subways, landmark buildings, and countless interiors.
- *Dynamic Environments* Unprecedented environmental gameplay - use ovens, stoves, machines, coolers, pots, pans, chairs or anything else you can grab to pound enemies.
- *High-Speed Shootouts* Race through the streets of New York in shootouts! Pull off stunts with motorcycles, sports cars, trucks, buses, and more.
- *Brutal Combat Styles* Switch fighting styles on the fly from street fighting to a variety of martial arts modes, opening up an array of moves and strategies to take down enemies.
- *Heavy Weaponry* Use high-powered police issue weaponry, bats, swords, and other melee weapons, obtain black market arms like flamethrowers, grenade launchers, and more.
Windows XP with Service Pack 2
AMD or Intel 1.5 GHz (2.0 GHz recommended)
256 MB or higher (512 MB recommended)
2.7 GB free disk space
DirectX 9.0c compliant (Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series card recommended)
64 MB DirectX 9.0c video card (see supported list)
8X CD-ROM drive required to install and play
*Supported Video cards: NVIDIA: GeForce FX series, GeForce 6 series, GeForce 7 series ATI: X500 series, X550 series, X800 series, X850 series, Radeon 9500 series, Radeon 9550 series, Radeon 9600 series, Radeon 9700 series, Radeon 9800 series All integrated video chipsets are not supported, Intel Extreme Graphics/Media Accelerator and SiS chipsets included. GeForce MX and Ti series cards are not supported.
Recommended Video cards: GeForce FX 5700 or Radeon 9600 or better