NO need to give description to those gamers who going to game parlours for playing games . And new gamers please play it also and then decide. my rating 5/5 for complete fun
The game supports up to 2 players, and each player takes the part of one of two snowmen Nick and Tom. Each player can throw snow at the enemies. The player must throw snow at each enemy until it is completely covered, and turns into a snowball. An enemy partially covered in snow cannot move, until it shakes it off.
Once an enemy has been turned into a snowball, the player can roll it. The snowball will re-bound off walls, until eventually shattering against a wall. Also, any enemies the snowball rolls into are eliminated, and other stationary snowballs start rolling when the rolling snowball touches them. If the player manages to take out all of the enemies with kicking one snowball (this one snowball may be used to make others bounce around as well and increase the chances to pull this trick off), money in the form of large green bills will fall from the sky. These disappear in a very short amount of time but are worth 10 000 points each, the most the player can get as a bonus.
Every 10th level there is a Boss. Each Boss has a number of hit points, and attacks the player with ordinary enemies, which the player must turn into snowballs and roll into the Boss until the Boss runs out of hit points.
When a player bowls an enemy over, it may drop a jar of hot sauce. The color of the sauce lets the player know what special power he or she will acquire.
- Red increases walking speed.
- Blue increases amount of snow thrown, thus making it easier cover an enemy in snow.
- Yellow increases the distance that snow can be thrown.
- Green causes your character to inflate like a balloon while having the ability to fly around screen and knock out enemies for a limited period of time.
The effects of the red, blue, and yellow hot sauces wear off after you lose a life.
If the player takes too much time to complete a level, the evil pumpkin head will come and try to kill the player character. It is invincible but can be stunned and sent to appear somewhere else in the level with snowballs or snow shots. After a short time, the evil pumpkin will spawn ghosts that can travel freely through the level and seek the player character, so the player's only hope is to avoid them while eliminating the rest of the baddies to move on to the next floor as soon as possible.
1. download MAME and game
2. extract Mame , then open that extracted folder , there is a folder named roms open it also . copy the game file into the roms folder ( remeber don't extract the game file i.e snowbros.zip )
3. run mame.exe
4. configure generals input for player 1 and player 2 as your choice
5. select snow bros . press enter to game start
6. use 5 for insert coin and 1 for first player and 2 for second player
7. escape for leave the game
i hope you all understand . just play it and please post your comments